Personal services and supports are available to job seekers who need more than self-directed job search tools and workshops. Our Employment Counsellors provide individualized assistance to help job seekers identify their short and long term employment goals, develop a plan of action and secure employment.
Our services include:
- One-on-one employment counselling
- Job search assistance
- Support for job search and job start activities*
- Access to funding for short and long-term training and skills enhancement*
- Self-employment assessment services*
- Foreign credential evaluation*
- Customized job and work experience placement services for clients with significant barriers to employment
- Continued support after you’ve secured employment
- Workshops to assist with your job-search and labour market research
- Services in French and other languages
- Referrals to complementary services
* Note: Some services have additional eligibility criteria
Our staff speak a variety of languages and are able to provide services in first language or (as needed) provide quick access to interpreters to facilitate communication.
Start with the Online Employment Services (OES) portal