Our WorkBC Centres provide employment services to the residents of North Delta and Ladner communities.
In addition to serving the general population, specialized service providers at the Centre include:
- ACCESS for Indigenous Persons
- Mennonite Central Committee BC (MCC BC) for Persons with Multiple Barriers
- BC Centre for Ability and the Delta Community Living Society for Persons with a Disability
- Boys and Girls Clubs of South Coast BC for Youth and Youth At-Risk
- MOSAIC for Francophones and Immigrants
- The YWCA Survivors of Violence and/or Abuse
Collectively, these organizations have extensive years of experience in providing employment and other services to local residents. Over the years, we have helped thousands of job seekers to find work.
By working together, we are able to: improve opportunities for successful programming; create stronger and better employment services for the community; build on the complementary employment services skills and experiences of each organization; strengthen each organization; and be more strategic in the use of resources.
The following values describe our approach:
- Integrated, seamless service delivery
- Learning and sharing environment
- Flexible responses to job seekers’ employment goals
- Creative use of resources
- A consistent quality of service