Our self-serve services are available for all British Columbians seeking employment. At our WorkBC centre, we have a staffed, fully equipped resource area where you can access:
- Current Labour Market Information
- Job and Job Fair Postings
- Job Search Resource Materials
- Computers with Internet Access
- Access to Equipment (telephone, fax, printer, photocopier)
- Postings and information about community supports and services
Note: Within our wheel-chair accessible resource area, staff are available to answer questions, assist with job search and provide referrals to other services in the community. Clients with a disability are able to use a dedicated, adjustable (height) computer workstation equipped with assistive aids.
Start with the Online Employment Services (OES) portal
For the latest tips, trends, and news related to your job search and employment needs check out our blog.